Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Learning about myself using Essential Oils

I am so excited with how much I’ve learned every day since I began my journey into essential oils.  I am finally doing things I’ve always wanted to do and am having a blast learning as I go, how to make this a real business. Because I’m learning things specific and non-specific to Essential Oils, I’m also embracing the opportunity to build the foundation for my business in family mindfulness, early childhood consulting, and family empowerment. Here is the long description that seemed to just flow right out of me the other night as I uploaded my ‘overview of essential oils’ to YouTube. I thought it was worth posting somewhere else since no one really reads those extended YouTube descriptions :-).

Some think essential oils are just a trend, but if you look a little deeper it turns out they have been utilized in civilizations since ancient times! Today's shift by so many to find natural ways to live, has shone a fresh light on the power in essential oils. Essential oils are best known for beautifying the outer body, supporting the body systems internally, and providing safe cleaning options for body and home. If you ever wondered what all the hype is about, this video will give you an overview, but the power truly lies within the stories of the people. I'm Kim, an early childhood educator, life-long learner, meditator, maker of new friends and a huge fan of essential oils. As an educator, I know that the best way to learn something is to ask self-motivated questions and to figure out the answers on your own. If essential oils intrigue you, contact me and I will help you learn how to answer your questions. I will connect you to the stories of the people who's lives have been impacted. I will connect you to a community of people who are taking control of their families' health and wellness instead of simply defaulting to what they have always done before... accepting without question what society tells us is "normal" and "fine," but is it? If you want to talk about education or meditation or self-empowerment or spirituality... hey, I'm game for that too! I'm a big believer in that it takes a village to raise a human, and the raising never really ends. We are ever-growing, ever-changing, ever-evolving beings. I believe I'm here on Earth to have fun and to make a difference in whatever way I can- to build bridges with my fellow humans that we can cross together to find the very best versions of ourselves: mind, body, & spirit! www.facebook.com/kgrentz Instagram @kbg109



No comments:

Post a Comment